It may be possible that the loan has not had any activity to trigger Ocrolus or it does not meet any of the ingestion criteria.
In order for Ocrolus to begin processing a loan attachment, one of the following criteria must be met:
- Loan-level activity
- Ocrolus can only ingest new loan attachments based on loan-level activity such as adding/updating attachments or updating a field, milestone, loan folder, pipeline, or loan channel.
- Ingestion Criteria
- During implementation, you should have worked with your Ocrolus implementation team on an ingestion mapping exercise. This exercise was meant to allow your organization to provide specific folders (document containers) and filter criteria for which loans Ocrolus should listen to in their Encompass instance for activity on newly uploaded documents for processing:
- Document Containers - the folder where the attachment exists
- File Manager (Unassigned) - requires unassigned to be enabled
- Loan-level filters - Creation Date, milestone, loan folder, pipeline, or loan channel
If one of these criteria is not met, Ocrolus will not be able to ingest the attachment. Please work with the Ocrolus support team if any updates are required to our ingestion mapping.