For resetting your password please check out Password Reset Recommendations.
If however, you receive the above error message, here are also some additional tips for a strong password:
- Always avoid generic passwords like “password” or “12345”.
- Try to keep your password as long as possible, ideally more than 8 characters. The longer your password, the better chances it has of being a strong one.
- Make it nonsensical. If your password is a combination of random words and or characters, that makes things all the better!
- Password generators are also a really quick and easy way to get a unique and strong password.
- Avoid any password that is personal. This is easy to identify, especially if someone knows you well.
- Never reuse old passwords.
- Keep the password as something you can remember.
Always look for the green progress bar as per the above screenshot. This is indicative of your password being a strong one.